Pages

10 January 2012

pretentionista?

pre.ten.tious // adj. attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture etc. than is actually possessed.

...

I don't think many people aspire to pretentiousness, but I find myself reveling in the word and have finally taken ownership of the woman I have become through the years of social and cultural conditioning. Therefore I am a self-proclaimed pretentionista: one who embraces the true illusion of elitism and of self significance. I am special, I am unique, I am someone....but in all reality, in the depths of my true being, I secretly fear the insignificance of my life lived. With that quite sinister thought, I've decided to make the most of it all by sharing my pretentious thoughts and opinions with the world - secretly hoping I will gain some sort of false fortune. 

...

I intend to share my own original creations and thoughts (bore of infinite inspirations). but in all reality this will probably become a myriad of posts ranging from food and fashion to travel and yoga.

Enjoy!

Sincerely yours,
Pretentionista

0 comments:

Post a Comment