Pages

14 May 2012

Man-tastic Monday

What is more pretentious than a woman who is obsessed with men's fashion? My boyfriend is generally mortified when I try to style him, but this weekend he "let down his hair" and I got to play dress up with him. I paired a checkered GAP button-up with his ONLY pair of jeans, rolled up those sleeves and faux-hawked his hair to the best of my ability. He refused to leave that second button loose and left the house with less than ideal shoes: a beat of pair of blue canvas Sperrys.

He generally lacks a "queer eye" and frankly so do I, so I spend quite a bit of time browsing men's fashion blogs for inspiration when it comes to his wardrobe. Let's face it - I do most of his shopping for him. What pretentious girlfriend wouldn't? So here is some Man-tastic Monday inspiration for helping any man in your life (or youself) get some style on. Have a great week!

Source: http://yellowasian.tumblr.com
Aside from that top button and the ill-tucked shirt, we got the look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment